Job offer: Account & project manager for Chase Creative
Chase Creative is looking for an account and project manager for our podcasting and social media accounts, for at least a 6-month contract (January-June) with possible prolongation.
About Chase Creative
Chase Creative is a social storytelling agency, originated from our digital community Chase Music. In our agency, we offer brand storytelling, podcasting, and social media management for cutting-edge brands. The profits we make in the process are reinvested into the larger Chase community. At both Chase Music and Chase Academy, we support digital storytellers to kickstart positive cultural and social change through our education programs (postgraduate courses) and through publishing content on our media platform Chase.be.
About 4 years after starting Chase Creative, we’re proud to have had sustainable working relationships with both B2C and B2B brands. These include National Geographic, Tomorrowland, FOX TV, Bozar, Canvas, Doctors Without Borders, Red Bull, Fairtrade, XITE, Warner Music, Cinéart, SEAT, Zalando, Sonos, European parties and non-profits, and many more interesting organizations and brands. The last few years, we created podcasts for Mediahuis, KPMG, Mediafin, EY, Salesforce, Belfius, ING, City of Ghent, Ghent University, and CM among others.
We are looking for an experienced Account & Project Manager! Someone to oversee and manage our podcast client accounts, digital marketing, and social media projects.
We’re looking for an ambitious, creative, and resourceful account & project manager who loves to build great relationships with both our customers and our creative team of producers, consultants, scriptwriters, recordists, editors, and promotion teams. It is your main goal to ensure that our team is meeting (and challenging) our client’s needs.
You must have a keen interest and understanding of podcasting, be native to the digital landscape, with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media and emerging technology/platforms promoting podcasts. You have a keen interest to experiment with and adapt to the constantly changing challenges of communicating through digital media.
- Starting up and following up on podcast projects and social media campaigns, and all steps in the process (strategy, audio production, publication, social media content, promotion campaigns, reporting, ….) such as Helder, Het Betere Werk, Wat je nog niet wist over…, EYCA, Renew, …
- Managing the financial performance of our accounts
- You develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally
- Developing long-lasting and qualitative personal relations with our clients.
- You’re a native Dutch speaker, with strong English and French skills
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in managing client accounts (in the digital/creative sector) and working with internal team members and external partners and creative freelancers.
- You entertain a strong knowledge or experience in podcasting, social storytelling, marketing, and advertising, with a particular emphasis on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, …) and a keen interest in the possibilities of each platform.
- You feel challenged by a small but steadily growing agency, where you can move both fast and creatively, and your input has a real impact on the daily operations.
- You are a real community-minded person with highly developed social skills.
- You know how to use fresh tools and technical possibilities in order to obtain your client’s strategic goals.
- You are organised, with strong attention to detail
- You have excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess the ability to work on your own and/or in small, complementary teams
- You should be keen to give and receive feedback and constantly develop your skills.
Nice to have’s:
- You’re passionate about our main Chase topics: urban music, culture, travel, art, lifestyle, society, emerging technologies
- You might have a degree in audiovisual-, communication-, marketing- or digital media (but we are not really interested in your degree, we care about your talent, skills, motivation, and experience)
- You’re a podcast addict
- You can get to downtown Ghent without crossing half our country
Our office is located in Holstraat 21, Gent, Belgium. It’s a nice and bright place in the heart of Ghent, just 5 minutes away from the main bus and tram stations. The Chase team is working hybridly right now, with a good balance between working from home and working in the office.
We want to engage you for a full-time or 4/5 job from the beginning of January until the end of June. Depending on our upcoming projects and on your experience, skills, and current activities, there is a possibility that we can work out a long-term contract as an employee, with a competitive salary based on the sector and your experience.
You’ll be part of our exciting and creative work environment consisting of over +10 very friendly Chase colleagues, with several freelancers and interns coming in every couple of days. We don’t live to work, but we love working together. Being part of the Chase community means that every couple of months, we have internal training moments for the team members on all kinds of topics. That’s when we invite both local and international speakers to come by and inspire or train us.
You’ll get the chance to attend several Chase community events or activities, going from concerts, festivals, events, movie nights, office drinks, … For our staff members, we also organise informal get-togethers regularly.
How to apply:
Send your motivation letter and CV (in PDF) with links to online references to email@example.com, with the subject ‘account & project manager + your name’. Deadline for application: 28th of November 2021, 23h59.
All candidates will receive news if they are selected for the next step in the week of 29 November. Job interviews will take place on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd of December. We’d love to start working together in January 2022.