Job offer: PODCAST account & project manager
About Chase Creative
Chase Creative is a social storytelling agency, originated from our digital community Chase Music. In our agency, we offer brand storytelling, podcasting, and social media management for cutting-edge brands. The profits we make in the process are reinvested into the larger Chase community: at both Chase Music and Chase Academy, we support digital storytellers to kickstart positive cultural and social change through our education programs (postgraduate courses) and through publishing content on our mediaplatform Chase.be.
About 4 years after starting Chase Creative, we’re proud to have had sustainable working relationships with both B2C and B2B brands such as National Geographic, Tomorrowland, FOX TV, Bozar, Canvas, Doctors Without Borders, Red Bull, Fairtrade, XITE, Warner Music, Cinéart, SEAT, Zalando, Sonos, European parties and non-profits, and many more interesting organizations and brands. The last few years, we created podcasts for Mediahuis, KPMG, Mediafin, EY, Salesforce, Belfius, ING, City of Ghent among others.
To take on the next steps in our growing community, we’re looking for an experienced Podcast Account & Project Manager to oversee and manage our podcast client accounts.
We’re looking for an ambitious, creative and resourceful account & project manager who loves to build great relationships with both our customers and our creative team of producers, consultants, script writers, recordists, editors and promotion teams. It is your main goal to ensure that our team is meeting (and challenging) our client’s needs.
You must have a keen interest and understanding of podcasting, be native to the digital landscape, with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media and emerging technology/platforms promoting podcasts. You have a keen interest to experiment with and adapt to the constantly changing challenges of communicating through digital media.
- Starting up and following up on podcast projects and campaigns, and all steps in the process (strategy, audio production, publication, social media content, promotion campaigns, reporting, ….)
- Managing the financial performance of our accounts
- You develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally
- Developing long-lasting and qualitative personal relations with our clients.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in managing client accounts (in the digital / creative sector) and working with internal team members and external partners and creative freelancers.
- You entertain a strong knowledge or experience in podcasting, social storytelling, marketing and advertising, with a particular emphasis on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn,…) and a keen interest in the possibilities of each platform.
- You feel challenged by a small but steadily growing agency, where you can move both fast and creatively, and your input has a real impact on the daily operations.
- You are a real people and community-minded person with highly developed social skills.
- You know how to use fresh tools and technical possibilities in order to obtain your client’s strategic goals.
- You’re a native Dutch speaker, with strong English and French skills
- You are organised, with strong attention for detail
- You have excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess the ability to work on your own and/or in small, complementary teams
- You should be keen to give and receive feedback and constantly develop your skills.
Nice to have’s:
- You’re passionate for our main Chase topics: urban music, culture, travel, art, lifestyle, society
- You might have a degree in audiovisual-, communication-, marketing- or digital media (but we are not really interested in your degree, we care about your talent, skills, motivation and experience)
- You’re a podcast addict
- You can get to downtown Ghent without crossing half our country
- Your brain is almost directly linked to the internet and you have an ‘always on’ attitude.
Our office is located in Holstraat 21, Gent, Belgium. It’s a nice and bright place in the heart of Ghent, just 5 minutes away from the main bus and tram stations. However, you will sometimes be required to visit (potential) clients in different locations all over the country. All of this depends on the evolution of the current Covid-19 situation. The Chase team is working from home right now, with occasional small meetings in our office in Ghent.
We want to engage you, starting with a part time job (3 to 4 days / week). Depending on your experience, skills and current activities, we will work out a long-term independent contract, or you’ll be hired to work as an employee, with a competitive salary based on the sector and your experience. As most of our team members have creative side projects as volunteers, hobbyists or freelancers, we are totally fine to find a good way to combine this with the job.
Whenever we’re back to normal after Covid-19, you’ll be part of our exciting and creative work environment consisting of over +10 very friendly Chase colleagues, with several freelancers and interns coming in every couple of days. We don’t live to work, but we love working together. Being part of the Chase community means that every couple of months, we have internal training moments for the team members on all kinds of topics. That’s when we invite both local and international speakers to come by and inspire or train us.
Whenever we’re back to normal life, you’ll get the chance to attend several Chase community events or activities, going from concerts, festivals, events, movie nights, office drinks, … For our staff members, we also organise informal get-togethers regularly.
How to apply:
Send your motivation letter and CV (in 1 single pdf, no .docx please) with links to online references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘podcast account & project manager + your name’. Deadline for application: 17th of February 2021, 23h59.
All candidates will receive news if they are selected for a next step or not by 19th of February. Talks for the next selection round will start in the week of February 22. We’d love to start working together in March.
More info? Check out our socials and websites chasecreative.be , chaseacademy.be and chase.be! Good luck!